Thursday, April 14, 2005

Introduction

Gaz and I have been friends for over 20 years now. Back in high school he was the one who got me into a lot of the music that I still love to this day: the Smiths, the Cure, R.E.M., New Order... I could go on and on. Gaz dubbed onto cassette (mostly on metal tapes) this amazing record collection he had, and these tapes were collected in a wooden cassette case which Gaz kept affixed to the wall of his bedroom. Recently, he collected these tapes, boxed them up, and sent them to me. I'm listening to them one by one on my commute to and from work, and as per Gaz's request, in return for him gifting me these amazing cassettes, I'm reviewing them as I listen to them (in completely random order). I decided to spin this feature off into its own blog. Welcome to Gaz's Cassette Rack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home